The service technicians’ job is to perform tire service and repair work as well as basic general service functions on customer vehicles (all sizes), fleet inspections, assist with scrap tires and other duties as required.
· Mounting, balancing, rotating, and repairing all types of tires from passenger, light trucks, large trucks to industrial.
· Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Semi-Truck and Trailers to include but not limited to: Commercial Tires, HVAC, Brakes, Steering & Suspension, PM Inspections, Drive Train, and Electrical
· Responsible for safe operation of company vehicles including compliance with speed and traffic regulations
· Fleet inspections
· Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
· Preferred Ability to drive a service truck (F-350) to an onsite location where customer is broken down
· Load and unload stock and assist with physical inventory.
· Work with tire TPMS (Tire Pressure Management System)
· Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
· Any other duties as assigned.
Skills / Education / Requirements:
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
· Must be 21 years of age or older
· Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance.
· Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
· 401K Matching
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Vision Insurance