Southern Tire Mart is your source for America’s favorite quality brands. At locations throughout the southern United States, we continue the mission we began in 1973 to serve families and businesses with the best passenger and commercial tires on the market. And, to provide you the latest in parts and products at the best prices with unparalleled service. Whether you’re looking for semi-truck tires or car tires, you’ll find just what you need right here, and you’ll discover why Southern Tire Mart is North America’s #1 Commercial Tire Store!
((PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE)) (($17-$19 PER HOUR))
Warehouse Associate’s manage incoming and outgoing tires. Position is “hands on” working with shipping, forklift, P & D, sales department and service techs. Need to be able to prioritize, multi-task and assign jobs to people as required. People skills to get the best out of your team is fundamental. Tire experience is a plus but not needed. We are a growing company, and this position is an intricate part of our success. Come show us what you can do!
Skills / Education / Requirements:
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
· Experience with heavy duty/commercial tires preferred, but not required.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance.
· Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
((STARTING PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE))
· 401K Matching
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· PTO starts immediately
More Reasons to Love Southern Tire Mart:
· #1 North America Commercial Tire Dealer since 2012
· #1 Truck Retreader in North American since 2007
· #1 Commercial Tire Dealer in the US since 2008
· Best in class service on America’s favorite passenger tire brands