The tire technician’s job is to perform tire service and repair work, basic general service functions on customer vehicles (all sizes), assist with scrap tires, and other duties as required.
Mounting, balancing, rotating, and repairing all types of tires from passenger, light trucks, large trucks to industrial.
Load and unload stock and assist with physical inventory.
Work with tire TPMS (Tire Pressure Management System)
· Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
· Any other duties as assigned.
Skills / Education / Requirements:
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
· Experience with heavy duty/commercial tires preferred, but not required.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance.
· Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
· 401K Matching
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Vision Insurance