Warehouse Associate’s manage incoming and outgoing tires. Position is “hands on” working with shipping, forklift, P & D, sales department and service techs. Need to be able to prioritize, multi-task and assign jobs to people as required. People skills to get the best out of your team is fundamental. Tire experience is a plus but not needed. We are a growing company, and this position is an intricate part of our success. Come show us what you can do!
Skills / Education / Requirements:
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
· Experience with heavy duty/commercial tires preferred, but not required.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance.
· Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
((STARTING PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE))
· 401K Matching
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Vision Insurance
More Reasons to Love Southern Tire Mart:
· #1 North America Commercial Tire Dealer since 2012
· #1 Truck Retreader in North American since 2007
· #1 Commercial Tire Dealer in the US since 2008
· Best in class service on America’s favorite passenger tire brands