235/65R18 ALTIMAX RT43
|Load Range :||SL|
|Warranty (miles):||75,000 miles|
|UTQG:||700 A B|
Features And Benefits
All-Season Passenger Car Touring tire.
- StabiliTREAD Technology
- Replacement Tire Monitor (RTM®)
- Visual Alignment Indicator
- Peak anti-slip design technology
- 75,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty – T Rated
- 65,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty – H & V Rated
- 45 Days Satisfaction Trial
- A flatter, larger footprint reduces tread stress for improved tread life
- Alerts the driver when a tire change is needed
- Extends the life of a tire by visually identifying vehicle misalignment
- Increases the number of biting edges for traction on slippery roads
Submit A Review
Submitted by P on April 4, 2021
The RT43-Factory: 235 60 R18-Installed: 235 65 R18-Mileage on Tires: 12,300 MiThe bump from the 60 series to the 65’s in this vehicle was a considerable improvement to ride quality. No clearance issues with the taller tire. Very quiet at all speeds. As for wear, I cannot tell. Tread still seems deep like new. I have not had them in snow yet. I assume snow, winter rain traction will be typical for this class of tire. Quality is comparable to Bridgestone.
Submitted by Headbanger on April 21, 2021
Love these tires! Had them on my towncar, now I have them on my ford flex. Quiet and smooth. These are new but the ones on the towncar had approx 25000 miles on them and still looked new. Highly recommend.
Submitted by William H. on May 17, 2021
These tires look good, have good traction and really seem to last much longer than other brands I’ve used on this and other cars over the years. The is the 2nd set of similar General tires and both times have had great success.
Submitted by Donald cyr on June 12, 2021
Submitted by csr on October 2, 2021