205/50R17 C.DRIVE2 (AC02)
Features And Benefits
The C.drive2 is for a Step Up from the A.drive. It offers Better Handling for Every Day Motorists or Families looking for a Safe Feel and Secure Grip on Wet Roads. Released in 2011 it was the First Yokohama Road tyre to Benefit from Yokohama’s Fuel Saving and Eco-Friendly Orange Oil Technology. Suits Hatchbacks, Medium Size Sedans, People Movers and Vehicles with Sports or Luxury pack Upgrades.
- Orange oil and silica rubber compound
- 4 wide, straight grooves
- Spiral drain grooves
- Makes the tyre flexible at a micro level to grip the road surface
- Tyre compound doesn’t go hard in cold, wet conditions when the grip is most needed
- Remove water from under the tyre to improve wet road grip and reduce aquaplaning
- Channel water to the main grooves and allow the centre rib to remain unbroken and firm for positive handling
There are no reviews yet.